Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Phen Pen, Cambodia Park in downtown. This place was covered with semi-wild monkeys, but none would wonder into the hot sun for this pix.




Kratie, cambodia





Ankwat, cambodia (this is mother of temples sight)





Kratie, Cambodia (NE)


Kampot, CAmbodia
So what the piles of white stuff? Salt. There must been 12km of salt farms right up to ocean.

Kep, Cambodia This small coastal town 15km from Vietnam is really unspoiled. However, from years of war an neglect the reefs of Cambodia are pretty much destroyed.



Kampot, Cambodia The next day a few of us at hotel climbed the railroad bridge to tip top and jumped off. It was a blast. I should get a e-mail with a picture of me jumping from some dutch guys who were doing back flips off it. When I get picture I post it.


I just thought this statue is hilarous. I guess they just wanted to be accuret. But I thought the large mane made it clear to me that it was/is a male lion.


















No comments: