Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hey guys! I am sorry for the long time between my blogs. I have had real hard time accessing blogger for last two weeks. I am not sure if it was down or the computers I was using were not set up for it.

Anyways, I am right now in Sihanoukville, cambodia. A small beach community that I am told is like Thailand 10 years ago. I am actually staying 50 meter of the beach in a FREE guesthouse. Run by some young expates.
Cambodia is still the wild west for sure. There are little to no rules and you strongly encourage never to go off the main roads or trails, because of all the unexploded mines and bombs from the war that only ended 10 years ago.
I have 6 weeks left in Asia and I just bought my ticket to Africa. So I will be in Africa by the 17th of April and a new chapter of my trip will begin.

No comments: