Thursday, March 08, 2007


If can zoom into old lady smoking. I really wish I had high power zoom lens. That way I could take picture from really far away, but up close with out bothering people. this lady has great face. This on the Mekong River in Phen Phem, Cambodia




Everything done by motocycle. He is headed to morning market to sell little pork.










These kids demand I take their picture. I wish I caught back end of this picture as the one who looks like he getting kissed freaked out. (Phem Phen, Cambodia)


A cop in Siagon. He really happy I took this picture. but he did agree before hand. Seems the same uniform as in the 60's







Da Lat, Vietnam Supposible small quiet town in highlands in Vietnam according to lonely planet?

Nam Tham, Vietnam (Notice the garbage lady. Rare beuty and little reality

1 comment:

Cole Family said...

Wow, Phil more great photos! It is good to hear from you! It looks like you are having an amazing time!

Love you,
Betsy