Friday, December 15, 2006


Self portrait of me on the beach in NZ. I am getting skinner by the day and still have not cut my hair. I will either cut in Thailand or go for dreadlocks. What do you think : - )


I must say I have a bit of nostalga going on realizing this my last full day in NZ, but I am ready take off to thailand and start gorging myself on cheap food. No mom i am not starving myself here, but all the walking around, builds quite the appetite and eating huge bowl of porach and bread and eggs for Breakfast, 4 to 5 sandwiches for lunch and massive dinner filled with as much protein as possible and 4 to 6 cups of coffee all adds up!
Looking back on NZ i have to say my favorite moments all came spontanously. Whether it night out with the national womens swedish netball team or being picked up by NZ Hearld journals or all those wonderful nights in the backcountry and all the wonderful people who i met and became friends with, whether we hung out for only a day or week. Yep, I have to come back agian.
Tommorrow off to see kim meeker in Thailand. It be great to see someone I know and have a friend for the holidays.

1 comment:

Cole Family said...

Wow off to Thailand!! You will have to let us know what Christmas in Thailand is like!

Love you lots.

Your sis,

Betsy