Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tommorrow is the day I been waiting for and thinking about for last 6 years; it's time to leave the country. I have alot of mixed feelings a bit of excitement, nervous, restlessness and unbelief. I have racked my brain continously trying figure if I am forgeting to do something important, but at last my window is closing which weirdly is relieving. What is done is done and what is not done... well it might just have to stay that way. So I head off to fiji and country apparently tetering on a coup. I guess I wanted adventure and I am about to get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you...add us to your email...lol...moomoozoozoo@hotmail.com and jking9333@charter.net

We are sooooo excited for you...have a wonderful trip...

Whitney and Becca

Anonymous said...

wow...had to create my own blog just to send you a message...unreal...hahaha...now I have a MSN account, a My Space acct. and a Blog acct...moving up in this tech business...take care...we will be reading how you are doing...lots and lots of pictures tooooo! Becca