Thursday, November 16, 2006

I write to you from Christchurch, NZ a beutiful town that remind alot of England. Fiji was truly amazing. It's was like hawaii but cheaper. I spent most my time on Mana Island, a typical resort/local village island. Most of my days were spent laying on the beach, swimming and more swimming in the ocean, snorkeling and reading. I got to play a pick up game of rugby one- touch with the local fiji population (15 on 15) and even scored a try! The best part of the island was I hung out same people every day so go to be pretty good friends with quiet a few of them. The snorkeling and just island atmospher of mana is incredible and I recommend it anyone off to fiji.
Now that I am in NZ I am trying figure out how I plan get around island to do some backpacking. I been looking at cars and also trying to maybe hitch with few people who go by the national parks I plan to hike.
For those of you who are worried about me having no friends over here; don't be. The average backpackers are the most friendly people you will ever meet. You run into someone start talking and lone behold you are booking the same hostel together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love You Brother!! Enjoy!