Friday, January 19, 2007



How is it going from Paske, Loa. I just got back from place called 4000 islands. These islands are made from the Mekkomg river and sits right in betweeen thai, camboadia and Vietnam.  I spent the last four days just hanging out and checking out water falls and swimming in paridase.  The place was dirt cheap.  Ihad my own bunglow for $1 on the water.  It pretty weird to think that just 30ish years ago we were in unoffical war with this place.  It’s pretty here in the South, but told that North is breath taking.
   Before I left Vietiene I applied for my visa for vietnam.  Which strangely cost $15 more than rest of the Vietnam embassy in the world, but that the game I guess.
   Oh the two pictures are me at water fall and cool sunset on the island.

1 comment:

Cole Family said...

Hi Phil!
Wow, more gorgeous pictures! You look and sound like you are doing well. Have you gotten over your cold? It's great that you have been able to keep us posted.

Love ya. Your sis,

Betsy